Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Another Year, Another Review.

Like I said last year, I love the fact that you focus more on the story and movie elements rather tan just senseless violence. This movie was definately more emotional than the others. But once again, another great tribute, LLL.

The only negative I see is the length of this video. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a lot shorter than the other two.

Madness Mustache Madness Mustache

Incredibly Choppy

The overall animation was incredibly choppy, and a lot more animation could have been used in the walking. The physics were off by about a lot. This needs a lot of work. Try to work on these things.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

One of my personal favorites

You've outdone yourself, Krinkels. This was a simple, but incredibly fun movie. I love how you've recently picked up more on the story than just senseless violence.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Oh my God

I just died.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Immortal

After watching this ten times, I just got the blow up doll joke.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Hilarious

A great parody of a great game.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Hey, LLL

When I first saw you on MC.net with Inaguration, I thought you were just another passerby that would post one shitty tribute and leave. I'm glad I was wrong.

In only 2 years or so, you've developed more potential than most animators on NG. This movie is a masterpiece. Although this movie may not have been as violent as the prequel, it exceeded my expectations. Most (Well, all actually) madness movies contain senseless violence with just a mild explanation (which is still awesome :P). You focused alot on the suspense, foreshadowing, story, and still kept the action above the bar. This is what you would call a movie, not just an animation. I loved how you focused on it being more like a zombie-survival type movie. Also, the plot twists were incredible. This makes Dead Rising look like something Blackqat shat out of his chapped asshole.

In conclusion, it's good to see someone step outside the box of regular madness tributes. I didn't have the balls to do that. Keep up this epicness, because right now, you're better than Sto0g3.

I'm looking forward to next year's DOTM.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks man, I wish I remembered who you are so I could properly thank you, but yeah. Thanks bunches, there was a time when I almost stopped after all of the negative criticism I got. I had a sequel to Inaguration, but I got really bored of making it so I decided to animate this concept I had for a zombie movie. If I wanted to keep animating Madness, by my own standards I would make sure that it didn't revolve around some sort of revenge plot or something.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

WOOD GOBLIN WILL RAPE YOU!!!

Amazing. That was hilarious.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Possibly the best tribby ever.

After watching inaguration, I was skeptical. But holy shit! This, in my opinion, is better than MN 3. Although I'm not on Madnesscombat.net anymore, I will be looking for the sequel this september. Great job, LLL.

Littleluckylink responds:

I'm not on Mc.net either, it pretty much just got off topic so I just left.
But yeah thanks